coconut oil is really good for health. Studies have found that two tablespoons seems to be an effective dose to take this has been shown to benefit weight reduce belly fat and improve other health markers. Some studies used up to 2.5 tablespoons per day depending upon the calorie intake. on the other hand the fatty acids in coconut oil can increase your body to burn fat and they provide quick energy to your body and brain.
They also raise HDL cholesterol in your blood which may help reduce heart disease risk. Many people have a question that is it safe to drink coconut oil everyday..? coconut oil can increase cholesterol level. so people should avoid eating coconut oil in excess but coconut oil is really safe when used as a medicine short-term. Taking coconut oil in doses of 10 ml for 3 times a daily up to 12 weeks is safe.
Health benefits of coconut oil :
- It contains healthy fatty acids.
- coconut oil is high in certain saturated fats.
- Several populations around the world have thrived for generations eating a substantial amount of coconut, and studies show they have good heart health.
- Using coconut oil as a mouthwash may prevent mouth infections but more evidence is needed.
- coconut oil may reduce hunger.
- it can also reduce seizures.
- Protect your skin, hair and teeth.
- It may boost brain function in Alzheimer’s disease.
- It may also help to reduce harmful abdominal fat.
Coconut oil is widely marketed as a superfood. So everyone can prefer this. As we all know that it is the unique combination of fatty acids. coconut oil may have positive effects on your health, such as boosting fat loss, heart health, and brain function.