Health Benefits of Flax seeds, sunflower seeds, Chia seeds seeds:
These are really good for health. It helps in many ways from nutrients to high quality proteins. They help in different ways. Here are the benefits of flax seeds, sunflower seeds and Chia seeds. Have a look and follow them.
Health benefits of flax seeds:
- Flax seeds may lower blood pressure.
- Flax seeds may improve cholesterol.
- They contain high protein.
- They may also reduce cancer risk.
- Flax seeds are high in Omega 3 fatty acids.
- These seeds are loaded with nutrients.
- Flaxseed is commonly used to improve digestive health.
This also helps lower blood cholesterol and low density lipoprotein cholesterol levels. Eating flax seeds daily may also help your cholesterol levels.
Health benefits of sunflower seeds :
- sunflower seeds contains iron.
- They also contains copper, Selenium, manganese as well as zinc.
- sunflower seeds contain Vitamin A, Vitamin B1 and Vitamin B6.
- They are high in protein and rich in healthy fats as well as antioxidants.
They can lower your risk of developing serious conditions. You shouldn’t worry about eating reasonable amount of sunflower seeds is fine. Can take One ounce per day but you shouldn’t eat a bag full in a day. you don’t need to eat that many to reap the benefits generally you can take two spoons a day.
Health benefits of Chia seeds:
- Chia seeds contains calcium, magnesium as well as phosphorus.
- They are loaded with antioxidants.
- Almost all the carbs in the Chia seeds are fiber.
- They contain high quality proteins.
- Chia seeds are high in Omega 3 fatty acids.
- They may lower your risk of heart disease.
- They are high in many important bone nutrients.