Health Benefits of pepper:
- Peppers increase digestive power.
- Pepper helps in good digestion.
- Fat in the body dissolves. As well as impurities, all of that goes out.
- The omega-3 fatty acids found in pepper increase the level of good fats in the blood and improve heart health.
- It helps in boosting immunity.
- It also promotes the normal functioning of the digestive tract.
- Peppers are rich in vitamin C. This vitamin provides the body’s immune system with the ability to fight off viruses and bacteria.