Home remedy tips for dark skin and dark circles:
sometimes we face many problems with our skin. some people may suffer with darker skin tone Where are some other people may suffer with dark circles or dry skin or any other skin problems. Here are the few tips for better skin health.
Tips for darker skin tones:
First you should cleanse gently and you should use proper moisturizer if you have darker complexion and skin is dry. you better use the best moisturizer. Never leave your skin or body when it is dry.
Ways to get reduce your dark circles :
Many people suffer with dark circles. so here are the few tips to get rid of dark circles:
- Firstly apply a cold mask compress for about 10 minutes if you have a mask you can keep in your fridge and pull out twice a day that’s the easiest way to get rid of dark circles.
- Use cucumbers to get rid of dark circles. Take few cucumber slices of equal parts and some lemon juice use a cotton ball to apply to your under eye circles. Do not get lemon juice into your eye and apply this solution and leave it for 15 minutes and rinse with warm water.
- Rose water is also a best solution to get rid of dark circles. rose water doesn’t just smell well but it also worked very well. apply rose water by using cotton makeup remover pads. Then leave it for 15 minutes and then wash your face. repeat this regularly to get rid of the circles.
- cold tea bags also helps to remove dark circles. They contains antioxidants which have anti-inflammatory properties that help to get soothe in the area.
- Vitamin E oil also helps in getting rid of dark circles. Helps to fight from free radicals that cause signs of aging like wrinkles. before you bed at night apply a drop of oil to your dark under eye circles. gently massaging into the skin leave this for overnight and in a morning you just rinse With warm water.