Health benefits of olive oil :
- olive oil is rich in healthy monounsaturated fats.
- olive oil contains large amount of antioxidants.
- olive oil is not only associated with weight gain and obesity.
- olive oil has strong anti inflammatory properties.
- olive oil may help prevent strokes.
- olive oil is protective against heart diseases.
- olive oil fights from Alzheimer’s disease.
- The antioxidants in olive oil have anti-cancer properties.
- It also has antibacterial properties.
How to make crispy Rosemary and olive oil flatbread ?
This recipe is really tasty and simple. You can make at morning for breakfast or else can also eat as snack. This is really easy recipe. Have a look and prepare it.
Ingredients to make crisp Rosemary and olive oil flatbread :
230 grams plain flour
1 tbsp chopped Rosemary
1 tablespoon bicarbonate of soda
3/4 teaspoon salt
125 ml water
75 ml olive oil plus more for brushing
Preparation for Rosemary and olive oil flatbread:
First preheat the oven 220c/450 f/gas mark 7. Stir together the flour. Add Chopped Rosemary, bicarbonate of soda and salt in medium bowl make a well in the center. Now add water and oil and gradually stir into the flour with a spoon until a dough forms. Kneat gently on a work surface for four to five times and divide the dough into three pieces covered two of them.
Now roll out on a sheet of baking paper into a 25cm round and lightly brush it with additional oil and add Rosemary on top pressing in slightly Sprinkle with sea salt. bake on a preheated oven until gold and brown spots appears. After 8 to 10 minutes transfer the flat bread to a rack to cool then repeat with other more rounds. You can also make this flatbreads before and cool completed then keep it in an airtight container at room temperature. Save it and enjoy every bite.